Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Crocheting Frenzy

This is the first hat I made using the Bernat Baby Jacquards Ruffle Hat pattern
I have been sick with a bad cold for a week and stranded at home! I decided to put my hands to work and take advantage of this "down time". I found a darling baby hat pattern here and added my own flower creation to it. I had a sweater pattern in a book I have called, It's a Girl, which has several Bernat patterns, both knit and crochet.  The sweater I made is called, "Picot Edged Bolero".
I can't wait to try this on my newest granddaughter next week!
I love crocheting little baby things. They are just so adorable! I am having a lot of fun making these little creations. I can see that I'll have to limit the time I crochet each day so I'll get something else done too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment